Ads help us keep this site online
Terms and Conditions of Voting
1. You can vote for which band to go through to the Battle of the Bands final by texting the required letter for your chosen band to 01268 833978. Texts are charged at your standard SMS rate, and if you have a contract phone will count as one text.
2. Only one vote per person and number. Any additional votes will not count, but you will still be charged.
3. Voting opens at 17:45 and closes at 20:00. Votes received after this time will not be counted but will still be charged.
4. Four bands will be chosen to go through to the finals through the voting system, chosen by the four highest number of votes. The remaining two bands will be chosen by the team working on the show on the day.
5. Please ensure that you use the correct short code to vote and that it is sent to the correct number.
6. All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to vote.
7. Gateway 97.8 or their parent company Gateway Community Media CIC cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost or not properly received.