@TylerPittaway back on air this week on Coffee & Tea. Here’s a wrap-up of some of this week’s highlights:
Some of the weirder stories:
- Being so drunk you head back to uni – even though you’ve graduated
- Don’t cry over spilt wine… use some Sumptious Cleansing Butter!
Can stinning nettles cure hayfever?!
- Would you charge kids to attend your child’s birthday party?
- Snopp Dogg has narrated a MAKE-UP TUTORIAL video!
On this day in music:
- 1957 – In a rare appearance outside the United States, Elvis Presley performed at Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto, where he wore his full gold lame suit for the last time
- 1996 – Oasis played the first of two nights at Manchester’s Maine Road football ground as a ‘thank you’ to their fans, the 80,000 tickets sold out in hours
- 1999 – The Verve announced that they had split
In your celeb birthdays, we have:
- Darcey Bussell, 50
- Tess Daly, 50
- Ace Frehley, 68
For your trip back in time:
And that’s about it! Obviously I played a load of great music which you can hear again on the Gateway listen again service, here!
That’s your lot for this week. Keep listening to Gateway, and I’ll be back with you soon! 🙂