Dementia Advice Seminar
Anisha Grange Care Home in Billericay, Essex is hosting a Dementia Advice Seminar for members of the local community on Saturday 30th March from 10:00am to 1:00pm.
Please see below the full agenda for the day.
- 10.00 – 10.25: Canapes, drinks and networking.
- 10.25 – 10.30: Welcome remarks from General Manager, Daniel Rowark
- 10.30 – 11.15: Dementia Care Coordinator, Fran Bohr and General Manager, Daniel Rowark will be hosting a session on Relationship Centred Dementia Care, discussing the Hallmark Dementia Strategy Together and will give an insight into dementia friendly activities.
- 11.15 – 12.15: Take part in our interactive Dementia Friends information session with Customer Relationship Manager, Carl Roberts.
- 12.15 – 12.30: Break
- 12.30 – 13.00: Everything you need to know about the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards with People and Performance Business Partner, Claire Prince
If you would like to RSVP to this special event, please contact the home on 01277 658529 or email [email protected]
Please note space is limited so please RSVP to avoid disappointment and secure your place.
Location: Outwood Common Road, Billericay, Essex, CM11 2L