Ads help us keep this site online
Here are some of the updates from I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here.
- Paralympian Kadeena Cox and former BBC Breakfast presenter Louise Minchin took on the bushtucker trial Critter-Cal Cages where they won all 10 stars on offer.
- Louise became new camp leader and chose Kadeena to be deputy leader.
- Kadeena became the second celebrity to be eliminated.
- Saturdays singer Frankie Bridge took on the bushtucker trial The Grim Grinder and won 7 out of 9 stars.
- DJ and record producer Naughty Boy and radio broadcaster Snoochie Shy successfully took part in the Castle Coin Challenge, but the campmates got the question wrong meaning they got no treats (except for Christmas decorations), treats on offer were mince pies and cheese and pineapple.
- Snoochie became the third celebrity to be eliminated.
- Louise and Coronation Street actor Simon Gregson successfully took part in the Castle Coin Challenge, but the campmates got the question wrong meaning they got not treats, the treats on offer were letters from home (Eastenders actor Adam Woodyatt and former footballer David Ginola’s letters) and bread and butter.
- Simon and Emmerdale actor Danny Miller took part in the bushtucker trial Santa’s Grotty Grotto and won 7 out of 8 stars.
- Naughty Boy became the fourth celebrity to be eliminated.
I’m a Celebrity.. Get Me Out Of Here returns later today where we’ll find out who will be the fifth celebrity eliminated.
Photo by Remy Gieling on Unsplash