As a radio station, we are regulated by OFCOM. We have a duty to provide you with specific pieces of information about us.
'Key Commitments' cover those matters that we have undertaken to do as part of the agreement with OFCOM; whereby we have been granted the Community Radio Service license, and our reports on how we have sought to meet fully those commitments.
'AGM Minutes' section provides reports of our Annual General Meetings.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use Gateway 978
Data we collect:
Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us.
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
- This data can only be viewed by authorised people at Gateway and is anonymous aggregated data across all users. We cannot personally identify you unless you submit information to us i.e through a contact form or competition entry
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Send email alerts to users who request them
- Allow you to access services and provide you with information about local services
Where your data is stored:
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts). We have strict controls over how and why your data can be accessed. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this. When you sign up to our email alerts, you agree to your data being stored in this way. As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email alert service.