Ads help us keep this site online
Mistakes in GCSE Mathematics can actually be very serious. Some students can make silly mistakes that can cost you valuable marks in the GCSE Examination.
Below are some of the most common mistakes that students encounter during a GCSE Mathematics Exam.
Exam Mistakes include:
- Watch out for mixed units
- Don’t cramp your working out
- Make sure you have your Calculator in degrees mode when answering trigonometry question.
- If you don’t show your working out, then you could possibly lose marks in the exam.
- Use the marks given
- Don’t rush the paper
- Use time management wisely
- Read the question carefully
- Make sure you Square Root the answer during the Pythagoras Theorem question.
- Beware of the Calculator Paper
The list provided above is just 10 mistakes that many students make in their GCSE Examinations. If you think of some more, drop a comment at the bottom of the page.
This post was written by a Radio Club member. To learn more about the Radio Club, click here.