Ads help us keep this site online
19th July 2021
Posted by Aston Avery
Car park charges will resume during weekdays in council owned car parks from today (Monday 19 July).
Free parking in our car parks had been extended by a further two-months back in May, to continue to support the reopening of our high streets and retail sectors.
All council car parks are still free to use overnight between 6pm-8am, no matter the duration of use, along with being free all-day Saturday and Sunday, with an exception for between 8am-9:30am on Saturday’s in Billericay High Street.
Signage is up in all our car parks to inform visitors of the reintroduction of charges, and both card and coin functions will be in operation at our machines.
The council owned car parks in the borough are located at:
- Billericay – Lake Meadows
- Billericay – High Street (rear of Iceland)
- Billericay – Radford Crescent (opposite Billericay Station)
- Wickford – Wickford Ladygate Centre
- Wickford – Wickford Pool, Wickford
- Wickford – Wickford Main