Ads help us keep this site online
Councillors are set to discuss investing in Wickford Christmas lights, town centre working groups and enforcement cameras.
Basildon Council’s Neighbourhoods and Public Spaces Committee will meet on Wednesday 25 September to go through proposals for a number of initiatives to help support communities.
- Town Centre Working Groups
- Wickford Christmas Lights
- Enforcement cameras to reduce flytipping in hotspots across the borough
- A new gate for the Paddocks Community Hall car park to reduce anti-social behaviour
- Additional waste bins in areas of need around the borough.
Chair of the Neighbourhoods and Public Spaces Committee Councillor David Harrison said:
“An allocation of £163,000 was approved at our last meeting and we will now be looking at the finer detail of these proposals which will bring great community benefit to our residents.”