Ads help us keep this site online
The Radio Club Takeover was presented by Ari live from the Gateway 97.8 studios on Saturday 28th March. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, Ari linked up with a few Gateway 97.8 Radio Club Members as they presented their chosen features from home.
The show was jam packed with lots of segments today and Radio Club Members even pre recorded their segements from home and sent them to the studio so they could get played on the show.
Segments on this week’s edition of The Radio Club Takeover included:
- Things To Do When Bored in Self Isolation with Oliver,
- Friday Night Dinner with Abbey,
- The Rainbow Trust with Xanthe,
- Super Nintendo World (Theme Park Updates) with George,
- Sports News with Jack,
- Top 3 70s Queen Songs with Charlie.
Tune in every Saturday to listen live on Gateway 97.8 for the Radio Club Takeover at 11AM.