Ads help us keep this site online
The Fundamentals of Finance course covers many key topics to help you get your business financially set-up and ready to enter the world of trading. Here’s an overview of the course topics:
- Understanding a Profit & Loss Account
- Gross Profit / Net Profit calculations
- Business Viability, including the basics of Business Taxation
- How to Present your Forecast within a Business Plan
- Working Capital Management
- Raising the right finance for your business
- Question & Answer session
WHO IS IT FOR?
These workshops are for residents and businesses of any size, at any stage, and in any sector within Essex.
Workshops would be more beneficial to new businesses and individuals who need to create or develop their finances to enable the future success of their business.
WHEN IS IT?
Sessions are held between the hours of 9.30am-12.30pm, and via Zoom. Follow up business advice appointments can be made for any further business support.