Baby suffers from burns in Billericay Blaze

Gateway 97.8Billericay, Local News0 Comments

A one month old baby has been taken to hospital after a house fire in Billericay.

The baby has suffered from burns, however ambulance crews were quick to respond with first aid and oxygen treatment.

Firefighters were called to Grove Road at 08:50am this morning.

Flames from the kitchen had broken out, but it’s not known exactly how the fire started.

The baby is currently in Basildon hospital, but the condition is not known.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *